I wanted to search the Enterprise list archives.

So I logged on with my username and password. It succeeded.. and it brought me
here (screenshot: https://cl.ly/25370f353k2h )

Is there some non-obvious way to search thru all the discussions for a
particular text string?

Meanwhile.. if NO... here's my question.  I've been trying to figure out how to
get ALL PDFs to force open in the registered PDF reader.
(So, Acrobat, Edge.. whatever.)

I want to do this without manually running around to each machine.

I have figured out from Google/Binging that the values others have reported to
do the trick are:

  1.  About:config  pdfjs.disabled = TRUE and
  2.  Plugin.disable_full_page_plugin_for_types

I've been fiddling with both values ..
    ... setting the first value to TRUE/ LOCK  FALSE/LOCK   and
    ... setting the second value to LOCK / not locked ...

But don't get the RESULT I want.

All I've got so far is:

  1.  It will download and not open in FF.
  2.  But, it will also not magically open in the registered PDF application.

Yes, yes.. if I manually twiddle this GUI value.. it works perfectly:
https://cl.ly/1e3S3K3y1039
But that's not what I want.

The goal is to download all PDFs then open them for display in the registered
PDF application on the machine.

Looking for config file way to manage the setting. Thanks in advance.

--
Jeremy Moskowitz, Group Policy MVP
Founder PolicyPak Software