Apparently, the way forward is to alter the user CSS within the browser
profile directory.  This obviously means that we'll have to figure out the
deployment en masse manually, but it might be closer to what you're looking
for:  https://github.com/Aris-t2/CustomCSSforFx

Kris Lou
k...@themusiclink.net