Hello Todd,

you can use security.enterprise_roots.enabled to use the system certificate store in windows since FF49.
See https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:AddRootToFirefox.

Best regards

Sebastian Metzger

Am 06.06.2018 um 16:15 schrieb Houle, Todd - 1120 - MITLL:

The firefox certificate database is unencrypted/unsecured.  I know it’s been termed ‘legacy’ somewhere in the tools.  Is there a plan to switch away from that database?  Maybe use the system keystore?  I’d like to use an auth cert with firefox, but can’t if its not secured. Any other suggestions are appreciated.  Thank you.