Mike,

When we upgraded to v61, we weren't aware of the ESR versions and
didn't realize the
nice things it brings to the table. Let me explain our use case and
maybe you can guide us on
the best path forward.

- We run several thousand Windows machines running Firefox, IE and
Chrome across the world.
- Customers provide us scripts that navigate through their website.
- We write add-ons for all browsers to collect performance metrics of
our customer's website.
- The collected metrics are presented to the customers in a dashboard
where they can take actions.

The add-ons we write are unlisted but still signed with web-ext.

On the eventful Friday, all add-ons for Firefox versions (v61)
deployed in our infrastructure went offline.

We have a few options in front of us.

- Upgrade to the latest v60.6.2 ESR.
- Upgrade to the latest v66.0.4

Both these options are quite drastic for us in the short term. Is
there a plan to provide a patch release
to older versions of Firefox. That way we can get those upgraded
without worrying about breaking
changes in the latest version and we can then move forward with the
ESR ones when the timing is right.

Thanks
Karthik.