I don't see any spam on this list, but then I have set up a separate
email address just for ESR. (And I set up separate emails for most such
groups.)

Also, I am always suspicious of aggregating, cross topic providers
taking steps to fully preserve user privacy, rather than correlating
data belonging to one person who subscribes to multiple topics. (Of
course, few can rise to Facebook's disregard for user privacy.)