Von: Enterprise <enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org> Im Auftrag von Sirko Pöhlmann
Gesendet: Montag, 20. Juli 2020 09:06
An: enterprise@mozilla.org
Betreff: Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Thunderbird 78 - "Additional Enterprise
policies"

Hello,
Your observations are all correct.
And the answer, in my view, is quite simple:
There is nobody in the Thunderbird team who is officially in charge of adapting
the FF GPOs for Thunderbird.  No capacities . Some of the FF GPOs work for
Thunderbird, but you have to adapt everything yourself.

Your observations are all correct. And the answer, in my view, is quite
simple:
There is nobody in the Thunderbird team who is officially in charge of adapting
the FF GPOs for Thunderbird.  No capacities . Some of the FF GPOs work for
Thunderbird, but you have to adapt everything yourself.

The situation hasn't changed since the introduction of the theoretical
availability of GPOs for Thunderbird, and since email clients are becoming less
and less important, and Thunderbird is already no longer part of Mozilla, I'm
afraid it won't get any better in the future.

Regards,

--
Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Sirko Poehlmann

Tel: 03641 3667 43         Fax: 03641 3667 77
GMBU e.V. - Fachsektion Photonik und Sensorik
Felsbachstraße 7                D- 07745 Jena
poehlm...@gmbu.de                 www.gmbu.de

DSGVO - http://www.gmbu.de/cms/de/datenschutz