When I bookmark a page, it saves the bookmark in "Other Bookmarks" rather than "Bookmarks Menu" which means every bookmark requires three clicks to get to: Bookmarks, Other Bookmarks, then the bookmark itself.  It's unintuitive, makes it hard for newbies to find their bookmarks, and doesn't appear to offer any advantage that I can see.

I want bookmarks to go in the main bookmarks menu unless I select another sub menu.

Thane K. Sherrington

Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers since 1982.
Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
*Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!*
95 College St., Antigonish,
NS B2G 1X6
902-863-3361 (phone)
902-863-2580 (fax)
th...@computerconnectionltd.com
    Is there a way to force FF to use the main bookmarks instead of
    "other bookmarks" by default?

    Seems like a really odd design choice.

-- Thane K. Sherrington

    Computer Connection, Ltd. ...taking the mystery out of computers
    since 1982.
    Winner of the 2012 Ian Spencer - Excellence in Business Award
    *Thanks for making us the Reader's Choice Best Computer Store in
    2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019!*
    95 College St., Antigonish,
    NS B2G 1X6
    902-863-3361 (phone)