From: Enterprise <enterprise-boun...@mozilla.org> On Behalf Of Paul Kosinski
via Enterprise
Sent: December 30, 2020 11:41 AM
To: enterprise@mozilla.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Mozilla Enterprise] Fwd: Suggestions for hiding the
horizontal bars at the top of the browser?

If the Flash plugin itself stops working, this is going to be hard on some
"remote learning" situations. There are some universities that have used Flash
to provide virtual laboratory experiments (e.g.,
https://www.sciencegeek.net/VirtualLabs/SpecificHeatLab.html from Iowa State
University). Unlike those with big budgets, such as YouTube, Netflix, TV
networks and VMware, the people who made these simulations might not have the
money to upgrade to HTML5.