ECOTOURISM PROJECT: BANJAR DUKUH - BALI

By some of NGO supporst, people of banjar Dukuh projecting a program of tourism wich
due to society and environment or called Eco Tourism. By lokal guide participant, you
can visit our village, banjar adat dukuh Sibetan, in Bebandem district of Karangasem
residence. We projecting two activities for you, one of its are tracking, by track on
the magficent hill, next argo tourism that animate you to traverse salak horticulture.
It is necessary to let you know regarding this programs that it is limited for 15
visitors for each trip or each travel. Hopes, for the visitors to respect the purity
of earth and each of our traditional custom wich has high philosophy. Hence, you have
supported our exertion to keep the  continuity of earth and culture as a heir of the
ancestors.

Tulisan lengkap dapat dilihat di http://www.terranet.or.id

TerraNet
Gapura Lingkungan Hidup dan Pembangunan Berkelanjutan
http://www.terranet.or.id

Mulai langganan: kirim e-mail ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop langganan: kirim e-mail ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archive ada di http://www.mail-archive.com/envorum@ypb.or.id

Kirim email ke