From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: INFO on  EDUCATION AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2001 14:34:53 +0530

Dear LEADers,
Wishing the year 2002 will bring tidings of PEACE to all.

Forwarding excerpts of an invitation I received for those of you who may =
be interested...

Regards,
KIRTIDA OZA
C-9 India

MESSAGE:
"I am pleased to inform you of the chance to benefit from a unique
opportunity for professionals in the field of Education and Community
Development. We will be holding a special international training =
program:
Management of Community Oriented Education, March 6 - 25, 2002.

This course  is designed to fulfill the special needs of education
professionals and community activists with career goals in improving =
primary
and secondary education and community development. The curriculum also
includes a module on "Educating Towards Environmental Awareness".

The three week program includes lectures, workshops, and study tours,
enabling participants to further their professional field, learn from =
the
Israeli experience and visit places of historical, religious and tourist
interest in Israel, while networking and exchanging knowledge with =
education
colleagues from around the world.=20

In line with Galillee College's scholarship policy towards Developing =
and
transitional  countries, tuition scholarships are now available for
candidates from   with  a first academic degree, proficiency in English =
and
professional experience in Education or Community Development.  A =
candidate
who qualifies for the scholarship has to then fund only the airfare to =
and
from Israel and a local expense fee (US$ 2865), which covers =
accommodation
with full board, airport transfers, medical insurance, weekend =
excursions
and study tours. (The employer and/or external funding agency or sponsor =
may
finance this remaining sum partially or in full.)

I hope you may find this study opportunity of interest, and thank you in
advance for forwarding the offer to candidates or colleagues you deem
appropriate. More information about this course and other programs that =
we
offer, as well as instructions on registration may be found on our =
website,
<http://www.galilcol.ac.il> or will be sent to you by fax, post or email =
on
request. For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact =
me.

Very truly yours,

Ms. Rachel Gottlieb
Director, Education Sector
International Department Galillee College, Israel
Fax 972-4-9830227
E mail   [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

Mulai langganan: kirim e-mail ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Stop langganan: kirim e-mail ke [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Archive ada di http://www.mail-archive.com/envorum@ypb.or.id

Kirim email ke