> How do the EOS 10 (1990 March) or EOS 1000F (1990
> October) behave?
> How about the EOS 50E (1995 September)?

Haven't shot bursts (ie. keeping shutter pressed for several
pictures), but I have shot moving cars usin AI servo AF
 mode with my eos50e. I was taking pictures at rally finland.
On some pictures, the cars were coming
towards me with high speed. None of the cars were out
of focus (about 50 exposures), but some where not correctly exposed.
White or metal shining car filling most of the frame resulted in
underexposure. Guess I should have measured exposure times without the
cars and stick to manual..

Anyway, if you are interested seeing the results, have a look
at http://www.patanen.com/slides/
for example in the image of Alister McRae, I would estimate the
car coming towards at something like 100km/h (60miles/h) or faster.