I had the opportunity to try out an EOS 1n-RS the last week and was just
amazed.  What a piece of workmanship!  I focused on a bright subject and let
'er rip, the 10 fps was astonishing.  I wonder if Canon has future plans of
producing an EOS 1v-RS as an eventual replacement?  Wouldn't that be
great--10 fps and focusing at f/8 too.

As the camera shop was so busy, I didn't have the chance to ask the
salesperson, but when I depressed the shutter half-way to activate the
system and achieve focus, the viewfinder seemed to dim, what's going on
there?

Gary Russell
Olympia, Washington - USA
([EMAIL PROTECTED])