Having just ordered an Elan 7/EOS 30, I was looking around for the BP-300
battery pack/grip.  I found it, but it's 90 dollars locally, and 70 at B&H!
Looking at the pictures, it seems pretty similar to the Rebel 2000's BP-200,
and I know that the BP-200 is just a plastic battery housing with a shutter
release.  Is there any reason why the BP-300 costs 3 times as much as the
BP-200?  Are there additional controls on it, beyond the vertical shutter
release?  Or does it cost more simply because the Elan 7 is a higher-end
camera?

Note:  I'm just curious; I'll buy the thing anyway...

--Alex