Ian wrote,

> Anyone out there with the 28-125 IS experience a "shaking" IS when the camera
>   is held NEAR vertical or at odd angles?  Is the IS not to be used at "odd"
>   angles?  My 75-300 IS doesn't exhibit this behaviour.

YEZZZZ, I had that. When you held the camera + 28-135 IS in the vertical position,
the image was "jumping" and shifting from it's "normal" place (the place it would
normally take when IS is off).

A visit to the doctor under warranty solved the problem.  Btw, it started after I
hitted frontally a lightpost with the lens. I can't blame it that I'm dom!

Greetings,

Gerard.

PS: The 28-135IS is a baby lens. You have to take good care of it.