> At 05:43 PM 06/06/2001, someone wrote:
> >   Yes. Not very. I bought some Kodak Gold from B&H
> that turned out to
> >be manufactured in the UK, probably for the Middle
> Eastern market -
> >the writing on the box was all in Arabic.

--- Henry Posner/B&H Photo-Video
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> First, I am sorry you were dissatisfied. FWIW we
> have sold hundreds of
> MILES of this stuff and yours is the only complaint
> I can recall during
> this calendar year.

FWIW, I've received half a dozen responses (not
counting Henry's), and this was the only one
expressing any disatisfaction.  It's also the only one
involving Kodak Gold.

Since part of my order is going to be a batch of Kodak
Gold for my 12 year old son to take to the U.K. next
month, maybe I'll pay for USA stock for that, since
there will be no way to ever replace the shots.
Compared to what I'm spending to send him there, the
difference in film cost isn't much, I guess.

Thanks to all for your comments.