In a message dated 6/11/01 11:31:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
 Which one is best for you? Only you can tell.

 Warm regards,
 Jonathan Kwok

Hi Jonathan,
Great review! I have a follow-up question. Did you ever try Canon 100-400L IS
lens? What's your opinion? How does it compare to 70-200L 2.8 with and
without TCs?
I'm trying to make up my mind if I should stick with a faster lens and TCs,
but no IS, or go for the big zoom with IS? It'd be used on 1n body, mostly
for wildlife and equestrian sports. Or do you think I'd get away with Canon
75-300 USM IS - I rarely blow up my photos above 11x14inch.
 If anyone else on the list has any comments/ideas - please do tell.:o)
Thanks
George

My web page:

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/Yegey/EntrancePage.html