Last month I was in several European countries and shot about 45 rolls
of slide film (100F, Velvia). One of my favorite and best pictures is of
the Lincoln Cathedral in Lincoln England. I used my EOS 3, 17-35L, and
Fuji Provia 100F film.

It's a dusk shot, with the warm light bathing the front of the
Cathedral. I had the slide enlarged to 12" x 18". The results are
breath-taking. Virtually no grain and detail so sharp I can use a
magnifying lens on the print and see even the smallest nuance of the
stone work and carvings. I'm almost speechless.

I can't say enough about the 17-35L, EOS 3, and 100F combination. I'm
waiting on two more 12x18" enlargements from my Venice trip. The slides
looked equally breath-taking.

Derek Seaman