A few months ago I received multiple credit card billings for over
US$500 in men's clothing ... all shipped to Bulgaria.  It took
several phone calls, a few emails, and a couple of faxes to get
it straightened out.  I got the additional bonus of being placed
on several mailing lists for men's clothing.
   -Nick T.