I'm a little confused about Canon (US) rebates and hope someone can help
with clarification.  While Canon's US site indicates the current rebate
program (Cash In With Canon) ends June 30th, and covers quite a few lenses,
camera bodies and accessories, B&H's site reflects that the rebates end
August 31st.

Is this the same rebate program, or are there two going on?  I'm holding off
listing my EOS 3 until the rebate program ends (OK, a little rapacious) so
it is of some interest to me.  If this has been mentioned previously on the
List, I must have missed it.

Thanks.

Gary Russell