Hi,
I have following items for sale before they go on Ebay.:
EOS Elan body (original) in very good condition (no box or manual though).
Works and looks very good, just sliding eye-cup (flat one) is a bit loose.
With a Tokina 35-300 lens, original Tokina hood for this lens(sold separatly
for $26), Hoya HMC filter (72mm, has been on the lens from day one, $33
value), Tokina closeup filter made for this lens ($49 value), all boxes for
these items. All of the above goes for $ 375 plus $25 shiping in cont.US via
USPS insured. Other shipping options can be availible at extra $. Money
orders only.

 Also : a Bogen 3001 tripod with 3262 QR ball head - both in very good
condition. I think I have boxes for both, but will have to check. Selling
price is $ 100 plus $25 shipping in cont. US. Money orders only.

 All above items are used, but very little - hardly any little marks. But
obviously not "like new".
Let me know off list if interested.
George