Moose is a nice guy and like anyone trying with sponsors and loyalty to
equipment comments are often made to justify what people use and own.  After
all, I am sure we have noticed many on this list who always priase the Canon
glass and bad mouth non-Canon glass even though they have not tried it
themselves.  Comments like..."I haven't used it myself, but I heard someone
who did had a problem ....." and other typical nonsense. Moose also works
with Tokina and likes their glass, some of which I agree with.

Peter K