----- Original Message -----
From: Daniel ROCHA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 11:15 PM
Subject: No rumours, but News ! Canon EOS 1D, EF 16-35 2,8, 400 DO

> http://eosseries.ifrance.com/eosseries/lenscanon/news_en.htm

Terrible price for DO lens. No changes to buy at that price even by many pros I think.
Maybe this is just the test lens for some future ones which will be more interesting
that this one.

But if these figures/data are not rumours, what is the source? In this list we have
seen many rumours and facts, usually the difference between those two are that news
are official announcements. So where we can see more details about these new gear?

Jaakko Pitkäjärvi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.pitkajarvi.net