Hi,

I'm thinking of buying a second camrea body for using beside my EOS 50e. As I'm a bit
disappointed in the EOS 30, I consider buying a pro-range camera second hand.
Now a second hand EOS 1 is within a to me (and my girlfreind :)) acceptable price
range (about 600 USD). But this a fairly old model. Is it still woth it? I won't be
able to use FP-flash with my 550 EX :( and it has only 1 AF-point. But I *will* have
2,3% spot meter, 100% viewfinder, robust body...
Is this camera still worth the money if I already have a EOS 50e?

Erwin