I also thought the following is interesting since there are people who might
find this useful:

( http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=001nra )
not to propagate rumour (though I guess I am), but the word on the streets
of Portland is that CameraWorld is rather shakey and may be about to vacate
their downtown store. they have dissolved their Pro department. I have quit
purchasing through their web store, preferring to shop downtown with
salespeople that know me and extend warranties and such because I spend a
considerable amount of money there. I suspect those days are ending.