From: "Jaakko Pitkäjärvi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 10:17 PM
Subject: Vs: EOS new DOs!

selbstverständlich in
> > Zu-kunft auch in anderen EF-Teleobjektiven einge-baut.Derzeit
konstruieren
> > die Canon Ingenieureein EF 500mm f/2,8 DO IS USM sowie ein Tele-zoom
> > 200-400mm f/4,0 DO IS USM.
> >
> > Would one of you German readers on the list interprete this for us
> > German-challenged folks.
>
> "The DO-technology will be naturally used also in other EF-telephoto
lenses in the future. At the moment Canon engineers are constructing EF 500
mm f2,8 DO IS USM and 200-400mm f4.0 DO IS USM  telezoom." ...Or at least
something like that, neither German of English is my mother language.

> A nice piece of information, maybe a leak that accidentially slipped to
the magazine through some too well-informed insider in Canon Germany??

Jaakko,

Thanks, your interpretation is much better than I could ever do.

Darrell D.