> [EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
> >
> > Hi All,
> > I thought I'd ask everybody here about what they whould want Canon
> > introduce next year, and maybe Canon people will hear us and
fulfill our
> > desires.
> I'd like to see a GOOD xx-300 zoom, peferably with IS. Can't be THAT
hard

Actually, I'd also like to see a newer 28-135 IS in the form of a 24-
135 IS that has mode 2.

>about the
> new DO's prove true, Canon seems to concentrate on the long lenses,
which are
> - while very good - neither my main concern nor really affordable.

Agree on the long end. I might get the 300 2.8 IS for my trip to Africa
but that's probably as long a lens as I'll ever need. Good prosumer
quality lenses haven't been updated for a while now.

eugene
www.webaperture.com