Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 12:28:08 +1100
From: "Trieu, Ethan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: EOS Canon 24-105mm F2.8 L???

Hi all,

I have not found any information about this supposedly "New" lens from Canon
on any Canon offical web site...  Surprisingly Delta Internation has this
lens listed on their web site already... another worthy mention is the
200-400mm F4 DO IS lens as well...

Have a look on their web site:  www.deltainternational.com

Cheers,

Ethan