"coral.sea" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> we just wondered if the EOS 1V is the last of the Pro 35mm cameras from
> Canon?

Since most of the pros go digital, there is no real need even for
the 1V.
For me the best way would be to make a pro body with interchangeable
back, so that you could use film or digital with the same front.

--

Pawel Nabe                              Business: +49 / 30 / 245 54 920
PaN Super Sonic Software Service        Private:  +49 / 30 / 447 33 452