From: "Rech" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 9:56 PM
Subject: EOS Digital Image Perspective

I understand that the D30 and D60 multiply the focal length by 1.6.  I also
understand that this does not mean that the lens has more reach, but has a
smaller field of view.
What I'm not sure of is what will the perspective be?  Will my 50mm lens on
a D60 give me the same perspective as an 80 (50 x 1.6) on an EOS 3, or will
I just see the same image through the viewfinder?
Will my 24mm on a D60 still look like I used a 24mm lens but just have a
narrower field of view?

Thanks,
Rech