I like to keep my options open and am willing to judge for myself where
I want to be on the continuum of price vs. quality, however I am not
really interested in paying a lot for poor quality output.  both quality
and cheapness would be nice though, and you never know, sometimes they
come from the same place.  so, does anyone have any places they can
suggest for me to check out?

Thanks,

Mike

--