Hi,

Since there are some discussions about the zoom at the moment I thought I
dropped something too.

I have the 70-200 f/2.8 (non IS) from Canon and I was thinking of selling
and replace it (eventually) with the 200 2.8.

reason is the following: I will get the 28-135 shortly so there will be an
overlap between 70-135. Second even now I mostly use the zoom at 200mm
setting. and also at 400mm with the 2x extender.
Weight is also a factor , since the 200mm prime is half the weight of the
zoom.

My questions: I heard good things about the quality of the 200 f/2.8 prime.
I presume it is about the same as the 2.8 zoom?
What about with the 2x extender and the prime(I got good results with the
zoom and the 2x).
What is a decent/fare price for the 70-200 f/2.8 zoom (preferable in euro
and to be sold in Europe)
If interested you can make me a proposal too at
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]. The lens is in mint condition , no
scratches and works like new.

thanks
Arvid