Jim Davis wrote:

> Yes, and I have pretty well decided on the Lowepro TopLoadZoom AW.
>
> Reasons:
> -compact but tall enough to put body and large lens straight down into
> it.
> -I can hang a lens bag on it when needed
> -this bag can be used with shoulder harness, backpack harness, and
> waistbelt.
> -all Stream and Field acessories fit right on it
> -it does have a rain cover with it
>
> I will still check out several others in the store, but will
> particularly  be checking out this bag.

If this is the toploader 75 AW, I also have this bag.

It is very comfortable to walk around with, but the viewfinder of my 50e
with grip and 70-200 2.8 attached is poking a little bit into to top of the
bag. IIRC your lens is about the same size. It didnīt cause any damage
(yet), but who knows.

Also the īall Stream and Field acessories fit right on itī sales talk is not
right. Itīs only two accesories that will fit on it. So I have a 50mm, a
28-80, a 2x extender and a speedlight. All in their own little bag or pouch,
but only 2 loops for hanging them :-( But if you are traveling light, that
should not be a problem.

But for the what it matters, I really love the bag, also because of the
chest harness that makes it possible for me to walk with a backpack while
still being able to comfortably walk around with a camerabag.

Jorrit