I have an EXCELLANT A++ condition 28 - 135 IS USM lens for sale.  This lens
is perfect, no scratches or abrasions on lens or glass.  I have just
switched to an L lens, that is the only reason I am selling this one.  Also
to go along with it are the following:

Canon lens hood
1A filter
UV filter
Cir. Polorizer filter
.6 Neutral Density filter
.6 Graduated Neutral Density filter
Close up lens set (three filter set)

All filters are perfect, of various manufacturers, ( Hoya, Tiffen,
Quantaray)

This lens has always functioned perfectly for me, I just will likely not use
it again now that I have the L lens.  This is a great lens for the 10D, or
for someone considering purchasing the new 300D.  It was used on my D60.

Everything is in original boxes.

I'll sell the whole works for $360 including shipping.

Steve
[EMAIL PROTECTED]