> >Easy Jim, where you actually want quality, especially for subject
with
> >fine  detail, and where the speed / convenience of digital is not a
> >problem.

> Medium format.

Jim

You always insist you like plain talking, so may I say that answer (to
two replies) is pathetic.

Of course Medium format is of higher quality than 35 mm when
approriate.  Your answer says that the reason never to use 35mm film
which is superior to APS digital is because medium format is even
better?

Doh!

I would have expected a higher standard of argument from you ;o)

Bob