It's all beautiful, some major improvements but I would say, nothing
that's not in synch with what one would expect 1,5 years after release
of its predecessor. There is, however, one critical thing still missing
that you would expect in a camera like this, given that the technique
has been used by Canon for years and that this camera now has a 9-point
AF: Eye control. With a joystick, focussing is bound be become more of a
computer game than photography :-S
Any clues as to why Canon hasn't built this into it?

I do think the new battery pack is brilliant BTW, with its 6x AA
magazine compartment. Even if it's just to get you home.

Marc

--
CrystalVisions Photography, Bonaire
www.VisionsOfBonaire.com