From: "Julian Loke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I also know that my TC80N3 can do timed exposures, I presume in BULB mode,
up to 100 hours, but IIRC WJM's timer box was able to do a 8-step bracket
over about 8 hours.

I wonder if there is something similar for Remote Capture? Is there an API
for remote control over USB? Canon cameras apparently run ROMDOS in 80186
compatible code. Any ROMDOS jockeys out there?

Cheers
Julian Loke
 --

That's why I prefaced my comment with "If I understand ...". You mentioned
multi-bracketing, the term that confused me, and while I have never heard

To do a bracketing like you want you'll need something that can control the
camera's settings. I don't know anything about Remote Capture so I don't
know how it will help you.

Just out of curiosity, why the need for an 8 step bracket? What are you
trying to do? + and - 4 stops to either side of the exposure in 1 stop
increments? + and - 2 stops in .5 stop increments? I can't think of why it
would be useful but you obviously have something in mind. Please share ...

Mike