On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 12:00:30PM -0600, Tom Pfeiffer wrote:
>Just our Yahoo readers comprise ~1500 reader, and while I like EOS magazine,
>they just reached 250 members yesterday, so I think I'll hang here. Plus we
>know this group is non-commercial.

I grepped through my mail boxes from September through today.  Just over
100 people have posted to this list, and the pepole who post often count
up as just 22 of us.  We could split Cotty up into two or three frequent
posters, though, if we wanted to bulk up our numbers.

-- void *(*(*schlake(void *))[])(void *);