am 28.02.2006 16:48 Uhr schrieb Schlake (William Colburn) unter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> The things I need to carry, roughly, are 4 light heads, 2 small stands,
> 2 large stands, a large background (2 large stands and a pole), a
> laptop, an external hard drive, 6 lenses (20mm f/2.8, 100mm f/2.8 macro,
> 50mm f/1.8, 24-74 f/2.8 L, 200mm f/2.8 L, 100-400 IS L), 2 bodies with
> battery grips, a tripod, and an unending pile of USB, power, and remote
> cables.
>
> When travelling by bicycle, I throw in two more large rubbermaid tubs
> and some straps to help contain the above gear.

Wow!

You carry all that on a bicycle, even the studio equipment? I wonder how. I
could maybe manage to get half the photographic equipment in two largish
panniers, reserving the really large ones for pleasantries like clothes and
food. Then I would crawl up hills Š

Christoph