Lighting and lighting. And low distortion glass. Did I mention lighting?
Be careful with colour casts. Usually, the best experience was achieved
with tele lenses, with film plane parallel to the painting itself. It
pretty much depends on the size of the painting. Lighting is especially
tricky with oil paintings. Depends what you want to achieve. For
pergaments and papers, side lighting looks great.

If you want to go cheap way, use bulb behind a cloth, to soften light,
on one side. Use grey card to balance the colours. Put your camera on a
tripod, mount the picture on the wall. Center of the picture should be
centered with the center of the ccd. And parallel.

Regards, Miha.

SAMO NASLOVNIKU! / ONLY FOR THE INTENDED RECIPIENT!

To elektronsko sporocilo in pripete datoteke se sme uporabljati v skladu s
pogoji druzbe Mobitel, d. d. Glej: http://disclaimer.mobitel.si/
This e-mail and its attachments are subject to the Mobitel, d. d. disclaimer.
See: http://disclaimer.mobitel.si/