On 20.03.2014 23:15, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

On 20 March 2014 12:02, Remi Collet <fed...@famillecollet.com
<mailto:fed...@famillecollet.com>> wrote:

    Hi,

    RHSCL 1.0 is GA since September.

    RHSCL 1.1 Beta is released today:

http://developerblog.redhat.com/2014/03/20/rhscl-1-1-beta-available-apache-mongodb/

    As EPEL is the common repository to find additional packages for RHEL, I
    really think it should also be possible to provide additional packages
    for RHSCL.

I have been thinking about this and wondering if SCL's might be better
under Robyn's "EPIC" (Extra Packages for Infrastructure and Clouds)
which would be something that could have less rigid rules for keeping
going for 12 years that would be more in line with SCL's 2-3 year
lifetimes. I was going to bring it up as a FLOCK talk to get the ball
running with possible interaction with the CentOS group (maybe joining
with their SCL operations). Does that make sense?

I've never heard of this EPIC repository and google doesn't seem to know it either. Where can this be found?

Regards,
  Dennis