----- Original Message -----
> On 03/03/2015 06:31 AM, Bohuslav Kabrda wrote:
> > Today, I've made some changes to the proposal to accomodate comments from
> > the previous meeting and from discussion on this list. The diff is here:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3ABkabrda%2FEPEL7_Python3&diff=405180&oldid=404782
> >
> > I'd appreciate comments, I hope I made it clearer and more explanatory.
> >
> > Thanks for your comments,
> > Slavek
>
> Can we add the proper _sitelib / _sitearch macros to the example spec file?
> Thanks.

Done. I added one more change that's not mentioned in the yesterday's diff, so
here's are all the changes since the last diff I sent:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=User%3ABkabrda%2FEPEL7_Python3&diff=405371&oldid=405180
(I made the example specfile look like a full example, I added rules for files
in /usr/bin and I also included a definition of "libraries" and "applications"
- the two package types I think we need to distinguish)

Slavek