On 11/21/2015 04:22 AM, Germano Massullo wrote:
Il 21/11/2015 04:56, Orion Poplawski ha scritto:
On 11/20/2015 03:51 AM, Germano Massullo wrote:
I saw https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/texlive/  that there
is not texlive for EPEL7.
But in a CentOS 7 installation, if I do "yum search texlive" you get
many packages. They have been simply automatically ported from the EPEL
6 repos? Why are them so less in amount, compared to the Fedora
texlive-full-scheme?

The main texlive package lives in RHEL.  For RHEL7 they stripped out a
lot of packages, which made a lot of people (including myself)
unhappy.  A couple have been added to RHEL7.2, but now there is also
texlive-extension in EPEL7 which provides some (but not all) of the
missing packages.
Did you try to ask them to include all TeXLive packages that are
available from upstream? If not, I can try

I've asked for some specific ones that I need, and it looks like others have too:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=%3Atexlive-extension&list_id=4214066

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  or...@cora.nwra.com