DG> When you are ready for the change to be made, please file a ticket
DG> with releng, we will need to coordinate a koji and comps change.

Yep, that was part of my plan.  After committing the tiny fixes needed
for those few packages (many of which hadn't been touched since the
dist-git conversion) and a final complete rpmdiff run to make trebly
certain that everything is OK, I've filed the releng ticket.

Now I'll do the same checking for the version Orion committed that has
the added nodejs macro, and work on adding others in the TODO list.
Then its on to EPEL5.

BTW, you can see the TODO list at
https://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/rpms/epel-rpm-macros.git/tree/TODO?h=el6

Obviously some of those aren't actually possible, but it's worth a try.

 - J<