On Sat, 27 Feb 2016 20:17:39 +0000 (UTC)
john tatt <zika...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I sis a yum install xfce4* . Maybe xfwm4 was not in the dependencies ?

Thats not going to work. Xfce has many components that don't start with
xfce4.

You could try 'yum groupinstall xfce-desktop' but I am not sure the
comps are setup right for that in epel7. So, instead just list all the
packages in the copr...

yum install xfwm4 xfdesktop xfdashboard xfconf xfce4-weather-plugin
xfce4-verve-plugin xfce4-time-out-plugin xfce4-terminal
xfce4-systemload-plugin xfce4-settings xfce4-session
xfce4-sensors-plugin xfce4-screenshooter xfce4-pulseaudio-plugin
xfce4-power-manager xfce4-panel xfce4-notifyd xfce4-netload-plugin
xfce4-mount-plugin xfce4-mailwatch-plugin xfce4-genmon-plugin
xfce4-eyes-plugin xfce4-diskperf-plugin xfce4-dict xfce4-dev-tools
xfce4-cpugraph-plugin xfce4-clipman-plugin xfce4-appfinder xfce-polkit
xfburn tumbler thunar-volman thunar-vfs thunar-media-tags-plugin
thunar-archive-plugin Thunar ristretto parole orage libxfce4util
libxfce4ui gtk-xfce-engine garcon exo

(or remove plugins you don't want).

kevin