On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 3:00 PM <opensou...@till.name> wrote:

> The following packages are orphaned and will be retired when they
> are orphaned for six weeks, unless someone adopts them. If you know for
> sure
> that the package should be retired, please do so now with a proper reason:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/How_to_remove_a_package_at_end_of_life

Taking python-keyring[epel7], because I use it and want it maintained. I
have no experience with the package, though, so if another wants it, I'll
gladly hand it over as soon as they step up.

Also, after taking a package, how does one check to see if all of its
dependencies are in a good state? (non-orphaned)

Aside from these emails for passive notification, is there a way to get a
smaller, personalized report, like on pkgdb, about a specific package's
dependencies? Or a particular user's packages' dependencies?