Hello,
following up on my email concerning Mono in Epel6: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/QZLKV6KRKNWW4QVMNLL4TY2GYDGYZBWL/

I did not get any response.
But given the little amount of work necessary, I thought I might still push Mono 4.2 to Epel6, eventually. Now I heard the Beta for RHEL 6.9 has started: https://www.redhat.com/archives/rhelv5-announce/2017-January/msg00000.html

So I initiated the push of the Mono 4.2 packages and the only package depending on it (dbus-sharp) to epel-testing on EL6: https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-8c6c7bf06e

These updates will sit in epel-testing for a significant period of time to allow adequate notice and time for testing. I hope to push them to stable at around the time when RHEL 6.9 is released.

Please do test thoroughly, give positive/negative karma, and open bug reports.

Thank you,
  Timotheus