Hi,

I'm considering $subject.

1) the nfs-ganesha pkgs in EPEL are mildly crippled due to missing
glusterfs -devel and ceph -devel packages in RHEL or EPEL. (The gluster
-devel packages are not in the RHEL base channel, and probably won't
ever be.) And they haven't been updated in a long time.

2) Uncrippled nfs-ganesha packages with GlusterFS (and Ceph too, if I'm
not mistaken) are distributed from the CentOS Storage SIG.

nfs-ganesha is the only consumer of libntirpc.

If nobody objects I will begin the process of retiring them in a few days.

Thanks,

--

Kaleb