Le 09/05/2019 à 00:09, Troy Dawson a écrit :
> Just a heads up, incase people are wondering.
> My KDE build that I built on RHEL8 beta works [1] on RHEL8 final release.
> I have taken a RHEL8-Beta, already running KDE, and updated it to
> RHEL8, and everything updated, and worked [1]
> I have also taken a fresh installed, and updated, RHEL8 minimal, and
> run the above commands to install KDE, and it worked also.
>
> That doesn't mean this repo will be up forever, but it should last
> until we get KDE in EPEL8, whenever that happens.

On a side note. Mere user of CentOS 7 + KDE here wondering what my
favorite desktop environment will become in the future. Reading this
message, I just want to know that your efforts are much appreciated.

Cheers from the South of France,

Niki Kovacs

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Site : https://www.microlinux.fr