On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 12:39 PM Leon Fauster
<leonfaus...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to request a new EPEL package and noticed that it is not
> possible to select the package name (fedora) in the component field
> in the bug report form (Product: Fedora EPEL). Is this enforced or is
> this a regression? I remember making such requests without problem.
>
> The targeted package in request is: xdg-dbus-proxy
>
> Any ideas?

If a package has never been in EPEL before, it isn't listed in
Product: Fedora EPEL.
I don't know if this is "enforced", it's just the way it is.
If a package was ever in EPEL, going back to EPEL5 or possibly 4, it's
listed.  But if it never has been (such as xdg-dbus-proxy) then it
isn't listed and you have to go through Fedora -> Fedora to request
it.

Troy