On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 4:49 PM Miro Hrončok <mhron...@redhat.com> wrote:

> On 23. 06. 21 0:31, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Outside of that on the technical side... if these are from stream they
> > might not always work for base epel would they?
>
> I think that if we don't download the latest version from Stream, but the
> build
> with the corresponding epoch:version-release to the RHEL package instead,
> it
> should work.

That's what I was thinking of if we did/tried this.
We wouldn't grab the latest version.  We would find out the RHEL NVR
(Name-Version-Release), and grab that specific missing package.
And yes, it would have to be automated.  I don't know if it would be
possible, but I think it would be good to be done right after the daily
RHEL sync is done.

Troy